23. September 2009

I just love it...

So here we go, my first english insertion. I´ll try my best :D And actually I just want to tell, that I love it here. It is amazing. Minnesota is great, although I didn´t know a lot of it before I arrived.
And I love my kids so much. With them you can just be yourself and do everything without thinking about, dancing and singing in the park or something like that, just be crazy. And it is so much fun to go on a bikeride with them through my beautiful city. It is really amazing, everywhere are squirrels and chipmunks and we saw a snake and strange birds and deers just so close to us. I don´t really know how to describe it, but I feel just so good hanging out with my kids and get everyday a new experience with them :)
And the people here are all so nice. Even if you don´t know someone in the park he would say "Hi" and asked just to be polite how you are. I guess since I ve been here there was nobody unfriendly, no cashiers, waiters or other people. They are all so open minded and amazing :)
So, honestly, I just love it here!

Nevertheless I miss ya all in Germany ;)

"Do you remember in Kindergarten, how you meet a kid and know nothing about them, and then 10 seconds later you are playing like you are best friends, because you don´t have to be anything but yourself."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen